My Old Bicycle and the Trouble-some Night

It was 10th of January 2015, the science model exhibition held in our school. I participated in that exhibition with one of my friend named Ravi. The exhibition was started from 07:00a.m. Till the time we were present in school. We were giving demonstration since morning and had our meal at near about 01:00p.m. From morning, we had not eaten a morsel of foodstuff or drank a drop of water. We were extremely hungry and tired. We have only one couch but it was not for our sitting only just to keep the battery of our model on it. Therefore, we were standing for a long time. Till morning, we were demonstrating on the same topic and answering those same stupid questions asked by students and others. After eating those worthless food and having no leisure how it could be tolerated? My rage was increasing too much. I asked Ravi, “What’s the time now”. He replied with anger, “it is 8-o’ clock my bro”. Suddenly I lost my temper and shouted with anger, “Scoundrel! By having those 3rd class meal, how much time can we spend?” I set the battery aside and made a space for my sitting on the couch. But when I set on it, a pin stuck into my trouser and stretched it. My trouser was reaped from behind and I realised it. It made me in a situation that was like a workman without tolls. Till then I remained seated on the bench and was totally stuck by the situation. When the hour-hand of the clock was at 8:30, we got permission to move from there. To hide from my friends if they make fun of me for my reaped trouser, without speaking with anybody I left the place and came to the cycle-stand. I took my old bicycle and left the place quickly paddling very hard. In night, maximum people prefer to go by the Railway Station road and ignore the path beside the Fantasy Dance Club. I chose the path beside the club because I have to hide from my friends until I change my trouser. There is a rumour that the club was badly captured by the robbers and they were kidnapping, blackmailing, bad behaviour was being done with the women they were abusing the girls who were in that club and even murder is common thing for the club guys. The useless ward from rich families come to this club and enjoy here vulgarly. If club-guys see any school-uniformed student then they hurrahs him too much. They make him irritate too much. As my school was a boys’ school and this is the only school located in this region, schoolboys have a lot of problem with those club-guys specially girls at night. The boys of Boys’ school have more attitude and sentiment towards girls then the boys of co-ed school. I am not the exceptional. But the situation made me to go across the deserted club. But it gave me more trouble. I was cycling very fast. Suddenly an accident took place between my bicycle and a car. In the car, a couple were romancing and my cycle crashed with this worthy car. The couple inside it became little-bit uncomfortable and then they prepared with rage. Young people from the club gathered there and they explained more than the actual happening. All the Club-guys were ready to beat me and I thought moving from the place to show my intelligence. I paddled very fast and left the place. But there is a quotation written by Shakespeare, “When trouble comes, they come not in single spies but in battalions”. The incident happened to me was something like this. While I was cycling, I got over a sleeping puppy’s tail. The puppy started barking and all the road dogs gathered there and started following barking at me. Finally, I reached my home and took breath of leisure. Till then I never went through that path.  

Comments

Popular Posts